Starting up your own business is a big decision to make – it carries many benefits but also an equal number of risks. However with careful pre-planning many of the risks can be minimised. A large number of our established clients have been with us since we advised and assisted them when they started up in business many years ago.
Most people who start up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through, not because they are experts in the legal, financial, and fiscal aspects of running a business.
Indeed, these matters can often seem daunting, and even off-putting, to the budding entrepreneur. The good news is that you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business. All you need is advice and support of a team of trained experts. That’s where we fit in. Bring us your business ideas and we’ll help you to evaluate them in a constructive and realistic manner. We can help you:-
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess your financial requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank by supplying regular information to your bank or financial advisor
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs
- Deal with company secretarial issues and Companies House filings
Supplying and installing suitable accounts software and providing training and on-going support in using the software