Front of House Receptionist/Administrator
Robin Oatridge & Co Accountants based in Bamber Bridge, are looking for a Front of House Receptionist/Administrator to join a thriving team on a part time basis.
Overview of Role
We are looking for an efficient, enthusiastic, polite and highly motivated person who is looking to expand their skills and develop in their role. This position is crucial within the operations of the company working alongside the Directors and Admin team. The candidate will need to have strong communication skills as you will often be the first point of contact for our clients.
We are looking for someone who can balance the demands of a busy office environment whilst being dedicated to delivering excellent administrative and reception duties. You will be given on the job training and guidance, as well as the freedom to evolve your role as we move forward.
We welcome candidates who have experience in these areas: –
You will be responsible for meeting and greeting, carrying out a varied range of reception tasks. Other duties will include:
- Being the first point of contact for clients, greeting face to face and answering the telephone.
- Assisting with visitor queries, providing information and assistance where necessary
- Must be IT literate and competent in all office skills (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Booking client and Directors appointments and managing their diary requirements
- Other general administrative duties and specific tasks set by the Practice Manager and Directors to ensure the smooth running of the office
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism and confidentiality at all times
- Any other ad hoc duties in line with the candidate’s capabilities, knowledge and training
Other Benefits include:
- Full induction and training
- Friendly and supportive team
- Ongoing training and support
- Professional environment
To apply for this role, please submit an up to date CV to Natalie Upton, Practice Manager (email@example.com)
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent. Up to 24 hours per week but are negotiable.